Dive In Even More with These Great Resources
Here are some organizations we are connected with and definitely worth exploring:
- Money Quotient, a non-profit organization founded on the belief that a holistic and multi-disciplinary approach to financial education and planning will engage individuals and inspire them to maximize their resources and live purposeful lives.
- As You Sow, a non-profit promoting environmental and social corporate responsibility through shareholder advocacy, coalition building, and innovative legal strategies.
- Women Donors Network, a community of women who are committed to giving generously for progressive social change and to building a just, equitable, and sustainable world. Here is a great video on WDN’s strategy.
- Corporate Accountability, waging strategic campaigns that compel transnational corporations, and the governments that do their bidding, to stop destroying health, human rights, democracy, and the planet.
- iGiftFund is the Donor Advised Fund (DAF) we often use with our clients to help them with their charitable giving plans.
The Chicory Wealth team has gathered a great list of books to help you explore the idea of Integrating Money and Meaning:
- Sacred Economics: Money, Gift, and Society in the Age of Transition, by Charles Eisenstein (2011)
- The Seven Stages of Money Maturity: Understanding the Spirit and Value of Money in Your Life, by George Kinder (2000)
- Rethinking Money: How New Currencies Turn Scarcity into Prosperity, by Bernard Lietaer and Jacqui Dunne (2013)
- Money Magic: Unleashing Your True Potential for Prosperity and Fulfillment, by Deborah L. Price (2003)
- Money – Spirituality – Consciousness, by Mayuri Onerheim (2012)
- Wild Mind: A Field Guide to the Human Psyche, by Bill Plotkin (2013)
- Your Money or Your Life: 9 Steps to Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Achieving Financial Independence, Revised and Updated for the 21st Century, by Vicki Robin, Joe Dominguez, and Monique Tilford (2008)
- The Soul of Money: Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Life, by Lynne Twist (2017)
- And of course Integrating Money and Meaning: Practices for a Heart-Centered Life, by Maggie Kulyk and Liz McGeachy (2019)
MSCI White Papers:
Here are some informative white papers from MSCI, an independent provider of research-driven insights and tools for institutional investors, which include extensive databases of proprietary index, risk, and ESG data.