What is Holistic Financial Planning?
Money is an integral part of our society; we need a certain amount of it for survival. But beyond that it’s sometimes hard to know how much is “enough,” and it can be hard to keep money in its proper perspective in our lives. At Chicory Wealth, we offer holistic Financial Life Planning to help you integrate money into the total tapestry of your life and your community.
These are some of the questions we can help answer:
- I need help analyzing whether my resources are truly supporting my values – how do I do this? Can I learn more about ESG Investing, impact investing, shareholder advocacy, or other strategies to see if they are right for me?
- What are the best ways for me to share my resources through charitable giving?
- One of my goals is a to leave money to my children or to an organization that means a lot to me – how can I best plan for that?
- Should I set up a trust for my special needs family member, and if so, how would I go about that?
- I’m conflicted about dealing with money – how can I get out from under the emotional baggage of my finances?
- Can I connect with an outside organization so my resources can have added impact?
- What’s the best way for me to use my time, energy, and money to make the world a better place?
Find out more about our holistic Financial Life Planning services here.