Dive In Even More with These Great Resources
Here are some organizations we are connected with and definitely worth exploring:
- Money Quotient, a non-profit organization founded on the belief that a holistic and multi-disciplinary approach to financial education and planning will engage individuals and inspire them to maximize their resources and live purposeful lives.
- As You Sow, a non-profit promoting environmental and social corporate responsibility through shareholder advocacy, coalition building, and innovative legal strategies.
- Women Donors Network, a community of women who are committed to giving generously for progressive social change and to building a just, equitable, and sustainable world. Here is a great video on WDN’s strategy.
- Corporate Accountability, waging strategic campaigns that compel transnational corporations, and the governments that do their bidding, to stop destroying health, human rights, democracy, and the planet.
- The Savvy Life, with Melissa Tosetti, helps people transform their lives by looking at their finances from a lifestyle perspective, planning where they want their money to go, and implementing the habits to make that plan a reality.
- iGiftFund is the Donor Advised Fund (DAF) we often use with our clients to help them with their charitable giving plans.
The Chicory Wealth team has gathered a great list of books to help you explore the idea of Integrating Money and Meaning:
- Sacred Economics: Money, Gift, and Society in the Age of Transition, by Charles Eisenstein (2011)
- The Seven Stages of Money Maturity: Understanding the Spirit and Value of Money in Your Life, by George Kinder (2000)
- Rethinking Money: How New Currencies Turn Scarcity into Prosperity, by Bernard Lietaer and Jacqui Dunne (2013)
- Money Magic: Unleashing Your True Potential for Prosperity and Fulfillment, by Deborah L. Price (2003)
- Money – Spirituality – Consciousness, by Mayuri Onerheim (2012)
- Wild Mind: A Field Guide to the Human Psyche, by Bill Plotkin (2013)
- Your Money or Your Life: 9 Steps to Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Achieving Financial Independence, Revised and Updated for the 21st Century, by Vicki Robin, Joe Dominguez, and Monique Tilford (2008)
- The Soul of Money: Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Life, by Lynne Twist (2017)
- And of course Integrating Money and Meaning: Practices for a Heart-Centered Life, by Maggie Kulyk and Liz McGeachy (2019)
For My Loved Ones at the Time of My Death:
Chicory Wealth is offering a free workbook to make it easy for you to communicate critical information to your loved ones when you pass away. We understand that thinking and talking about the end of life can be difficult and uncomfortable, but we have also seen first-hand how critical such communication is to those who are left behind. Preparing ahead to make our loved ones’ decisions easier at the time of our death is one of the best gifts we can give them. This workbook is available in two versions: one in Microsoft Word, for those who want to fill out an electronic version (always password-protect such documents if you keep them on your computer), and another in PDF, to be printed out and filled out by hand. IMPORTANT: This workbook is not a legal document and does not replace your important estate documents. It also should be updated regularly.
- For My Loved Ones at the Time of My Death (Microsoft Word version)
- For My Loved Ones at the Time of My Death (PDF version)
MSCI White Papers:
Here are some informative white papers from MSCI, an independent provider of research-driven insights and tools for institutional investors, which include extensive databases of proprietary index, risk, and ESG data.